Stratus relies on the financial support from individuals, companies to be able to carry out our flying operations in the UK, USA, Australia and around the world from late 2013.
Without the support we receive Stratus Flying would cease to exist. The funds we receive on an annual basis are significantly important in enabling Stratus to continue its incredible work around the world.
Corporate companies donate to Stratus through a wide range of sponsorship opportunities that we offer their business. We also work in conjunction with corporate sponsors for the donation of medical and aviation equipment which is essential to our operations.
Stratus is grateful to the individual donors who have raised funds for Stratus who all share the same vision, to make a difference through flight. Thank you to each individual donor for believing in Stratus and the work we carry out each year.
For every one pound or dollar donated towards Stratus Flying it will goes towards the following projects:
- 22 – Stratus’s “Mission Malaria” projects will run across the globe, preventing and protecting children and families against the deadly disease of malaria, educating local clinics of the symptoms of malaria.
- 22 – Invested towards humanitarian response, will go towards increasing our aid packages consisting of blankets, food, water and make shift tents as well as much needed medical equipment.
- 34 – Stratus is committed to preventing curable blindness that occurs in some of the world’s poorest areas. “Save our Sight” will enable local clinics to be set up to offer access to eye treatment that without Stratus would lead to the people in that area suffering loss of sight.
- 11 – Flying lessons for disadvantaged children and ex-servicemen, letting them have flying lessons from their local airfield which will help them become a pilot.
- 11 – “Flying Difference” flights offering free flights for disabled and terminally ill children. Flights from the child’s local airfield in a light aircraft take their mind off the treatment and the suffering day in day out.
Stratus is currently raising £5000 to become a UK Registered charity. Please help us reach that target so we can change from being a non-profit.